For over a decade Leadcom has been executing large scale Telecom Implementation (TI) projects worldwide, implementing most of the leading Vendors’ equipment such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Alvarion and others. These projects covered new network rollouts, expansion projects, SWAP, and upgrades.
Leadcom’s TI teams are all veterans with a significant record and proven field experience in all the existing Telecom Technologies such as, GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, HSDPA, UMTS, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, Fiber Optics, NGN and others.
Leadcom’s portfolio covers a wide range of telecom platforms such as Radio Base Stations, Core Switches, Transmission, Antenna Systems, Power, etc.
Our TI services include:
- TSS – Technical site survey
- Pre installation planning and site design
- Equipment installation and commissioning
- Antenna line (antennas, feeders, fibers, other elements) installation
- VSWR testing with Site Master
- Integration services
- Logistic services
- Providing of all installation materials and antenna line products
- Preparation of kits per site
- SWAP services which include dismantling, packing and transportation
Our Telecom Implementation Management Process enables customers to receive information and status updates on the network in a transparent, accurate and efficient manner.
Our quality and safety procedures ensure the standard and safety of our work for the benefit of the network’s operation.