“A self-organizing network (SON) is an automation technology designed to make the planning, configuration, management, optimization and healing of mobile radio access networks simpler and faster.
A self-organizing network (SON) is a framework that automates some planning functions as well as maintenance functions for mobile networks. Its main goals are to enable self-configuration, self-optimization and self-healing of radio network elements. It also minimizes interference between adjacent cells and between macro and small cells. SON is an automation technology for the operations and maintenance (O&M) of LTE networks, defined in Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 8 and onwards (as such, W-Fi support is not natively included in 3GPP’s definition of SON).”
Leadcom partners’ fully automated SON solutions, built to address the new complexities of next generation cellular networks, specialize in providing an advanced and independent optimization solution that orchestrates with precision across all vendors and technologies, to enhance the customer mobile journey to support them in their network automation and to help simplify network complexity to maximize resource utilization and subscriber satisfaction.
SON Solution Strategy
- Virtualized, Orchestrated, Technology & Vendor agnostic
- RAN Automation alignment with MNO’s business priorities
- Strategic RAN initiatives support (Small cell densification, VoLTE and CA)
- Analytics & Big Data driven (differentiate customer experience and optimize capex investment in RAN)
- Workflow automation & business process optimization
- Reduce OPEX via RAN automation (planning, configuration management, element commissioning & integration processes) Just in Time, precise, & high value network capex deployments Manage growing RAN HetNet complexity (e.g. network densification, LTE-A, cRAN evolution, etc.)
- Improve customer experience
In order to allow the optimal solutions tailored to our customer needs, Leadcom has teamed up with the best in brand technology partners providing the most advanced and up today SON solution.