In Building Solutions (IBS)
Leadcom has vast experience in the planning, design, implementation, commissioning and optimization of comprehensive In Building Coverage Solutions (IBS)/Distributed Antenna System (DAS) solutions for optimizing network indoor coverage and performance.
Mobile Operators facing the growing load created by millions of cellular phones and other mobile devices are becoming increasingly aware that to provide proper coverage, and stand up to the competition, requires implementing IBS/DAS solutions in densely populated, enclosed areas. Experience shows that the typical ROI for an in-building solution is 1-2 years, plus better quality services and all-round customer satisfaction.
Leadcom as a One-Stop-Shop experienced system integrator provides a complete portfolio of products for passive, hybrid and active system solutions.
Leadcom provides in building solutions for the single operator, as well as initiates multi-operator systems. Leadcom’s solutions can be based on a passive (coaxial) or active (fiber-optic) solution, or a combination of both, depending on the transmitting technologies, customer preference and size of the coverage area.
Using the most advanced radio planning and propagation tools and equipment and first class materials, Leadcom assures the most cost effective solutions to our customers. Leadcom has accumulated significant experience in deployment of in-building coverage solutions with an offering that includes:
- Site survey
- Simulation of various configurations and antenna positions
- Detailed planning
- Provision of equipment and accessories
- Installation and commissioning
- Integration into an operational network and network optimization
Leadcom has the capability, know-how and experts to implement successfully the full IBS/DAS cycle from planning to execution:
- Indoor Coverage Assessment – Tailoring a site-specific solution considering the needs according to building constraints, traffic volume and ongoing costs of system operation and maintenance
- Indoor Coverage Design and Planning – Includes planning and integration of multiple operator and different technologies and frequencies; setting the design for future expansion of new technologies such as LTE and other location based applications
- Site Deployment– Full-turnkey operation for the supply, installation and Integration of all system elements
- Quality Assurance – Final Acceptance test and verification of the installation and its performance
Developers, builders, commercial entrepreneurs, airports, security installations and any other hotspot providers are aware that providing in-building infrastructure will offer unmatched and superior user experience to their customers.
From full network deployment and system integration, to highly sophisticated in-building solutions, Leadcom executed hundreds of in-building projects across its territories for complex commercial projects, sophisticated high-tech office buildings, underground parking lots and tunnels, from small office buildings to high-traffic areas, such as convention centers and shopping malls, providing operators:
- Improved quality of service and enhanced network reliability
- Faster response time and better diagnostics and prompt service restoration
- Reduction in frequency outage, by identifying and addressing possible network failure before they occur